Remember Love Locket Charm Necklace
Item Number: N2141
One might think about this piece as a collection of Victorian era 'bits and bobs.' Loose and broken charms, beads, locket and chain elements were often reassembled into personal sentimental necklaces.
- Our vintage figaro twist chain transitions to rope rings, filigree beads and watch chain slides set with crystal.
- A tiny bird in flight, heart and key swing above a Florentine engraved locket mounted with vintage filigree, seed pearls and enamel.
- Figaro chain is stationed with crystal set balls and double-sided Victorian disks engraved with miniature starbursts. Chain is joined with a rope ring adorned with charms.
- Locket holds two photos, each ¾ inch in diameter.
- Metal finish is burnished bronze.
- Lobster claw closure.
- Dimension Size: Length: 23" Locket: 3/4" dia.
This Los Angeles artisan's designs range from Renaissance to Retro. Her ideas are derived from a lifelong study of antique and vintage jewelry. Every piece has a compelling story about the lives and times of the women who inspired it. Rather than offering a trendy product aimed for the moment, she strives to create articles that are worthy of cherishing as both art and heirloom. You will find that these exquisite pieces add true vintage spirit to your wardrobe.