Holman Study Bible: NKJV Edition, Black/Tan LeatherTouch Indexed
Item Number: 9781433619250
Modeled after the 2011 ECPA Christian Book Award-winning HCSB Study Bible, the NKJV Study Bible features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 15 charts.
Other details of the NKJV Study Bible include a two-column text setting, center-column cross references, the words of Christ in red type, extensive book introductions, one- and three-year Bible reading plans, a notes section, four-color presentation page and family records section, and two-piece die-cut gift box.
All study features throughout the NKJV Study Bible are designed to put the emphasis where it must be, on making the Scriptures—God’s written Word—clear and understandable.
- 15,000 study notes
- 141 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 40-page concordance
- 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues
- 16 illustrations and reconstructions
- 15 charts.
- Two-column text setting
- Center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- Extensive book introductions
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Notes section for personal notes
- Two ribbon markers
- Gold page edges, thumb-indexed
- 8-point text size
- 9.50" X 7.00" X 2.00"